I'm posting a great article by David Frum, a steadfast advocate for keeping pot illegal. Read the whole thing here. http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/dont-go-to-pot/
One of his best points: as we are become MORE restrictive on alcohol and tobacco use, we are becoming LESS restrictive on marijuana use. More:
- Rampant fraud in the medical marijuana industry
- The resale of pot to minors by med-mari. card holders
- Los Angeles's attempt to ban ALL med-mari. dispensaries
- The rise of marijuana-related accidents
- And: if smoking is harmless, why do people tend to give it up as they mature?